How to book the appointment for driving license in Tamil Nadu: This is the good news for the residences that you are considered to get the driving license for using their vehicles. Department of driving license provider in Tamil Nadu is release the online service for the appointment of driving license which is very helpful to get appointment appliers don’t need to wait on huge lines and visit anywhere just visit the official site of citizen services of Tamil Nadu Government and search this option and provide some necessary details after this process your appointment will be ready.
Through this article, we are providing you some details and steps to get the appointment for driving license. Appliers are advised submit the legal documents during applying for appointments. Further details about the driving license are given below.
Official site of Tamil Nadu
- For driving the bike without gear, the applicant must be age completed 16 years.
- For other vehicles, they must be completed 18 years.
- For drive transport vehicles, the person must be completed 20 years.
- Visit the official site of citizen services of Tamil Nadu Government http://tnsta.gov.in/
- Then click on ‘learner license online application’ which will found in the E-services menu.
- After that click on learner’s license online application then online application form will be opened.
- Fill it accordingly and scan the documents.
- Then click on ‘submit’
- After this process appointment will be ready which will be displayed in next page.
- Download and take a printout of appointment for driving license work.
- Age proof
- Filled form 1
- Address proof
- Medical certificate
Note: This is web page is dedicated to Features of How to book the appointment for driving license in Tamil Nadu. Visitors can bookmarks this page for more information and the latest news on this news.