How to apply online for OBC Certificate in Tamil Nadu & Check Status:- The Government of Tamil Nadu recently launched many beneficial services with the help of that services one can easily perform their task related caste certificates. Tamil Nadu government offer several services such as education, employment and scholarship facilities to Other Backward Class (OBC) but to avail all these facilities you need to have OBC cast certificate in your hand as a proof. Without caste certificate, you cannot avail theses beneficial services. Caste certificate is an essential document which is required in many steps and failed to avail the benefits. In Tamil Nadu, OBC certificate is provided by the revenue department of Tamil Nadu state. It will give only to that person who belongs to OBC caste.
Procedure to apply for OBC Certificate in Tamil Nadu
- A person must belong to O.B.C caste.
- You need to carry some caste certificate as proof.
- The citizen should be Indian by birth.
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu e- District Services which is http://edistrict.tn.gov.in/
- Click on Certificate Service section
- Enter User Name and Password and log in.
- Select Community Certificate and duly fill the form.
- Enter all the asking details such as – Name of the Applicant, Father/Husband’s Name, Sex (M/F), Residential Address, and Copy to be enclosed is Ration Card No. , School Leaving Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Details of Community Certificate of Parents Details of School Certificates of Parents.
- At last submit the application form as per guidelines.
You can directly download the application form through this link:-
- Login to the official website by entering User ID and Password
- Then select OBC certificate in Tamil Nadu.
- Click on status section.
- Enter application number and click on view status button.
NOTE: This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to apply online for OBC Certificate in Tamil Nadu & Check Status” you can bookmark this web page to visit here again more another related information.