How to apply online for No Graduate Certificate in Tamil Nadu & check status: – No Graduate certificate also Conversant as First Graduate Certificate which is issued to those candidates who would like to avail first graduate fee concession or scholarship provided no another person in the family is a graduate and/or no another sibling has availed the first graduate scholarship or fee concession. No Graduate certificate basically issued by the Officer at the rank of Tahsildar. The government of Tamil Nadu offered online services to their citizen so that people can avail these beneficial services.
Eligibility for No Graduate Certificate in Tamil Nadu
- Candidates must be the residence of Tamil Nadu.
- No other person in the family should be a graduate
- No brother or sister (Siblings) availed the first graduate scholarship or fee concession
Required and Essential documents
If you want to apply for No Graduate Certificate (First Graduate Certificate) in Tamil Nadu make sure that you have documents:-
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Electoral Photo ID card
- Aadhar card
Process of filling application for No Graduate certificate
- Visit the official website of Tamil e-District Services which is www.edistrict.tn.gov.in
- Click on Certificate service tab.
- Then log in by entering Username and password.
- Then download the form of No Graduate Certificate.
- Duly fill the application form such as Name of Application, Application No, Signature of candidates and other.
- At last, submit the application form to the concerned authority.
You can direct download the application form through this Link: – http://www.sincet.in/images/fg.pdf
TamilNadu e – Governance Agency
No.9, Kavingar Bharathidasan Road,
Alwarpet,Chennai – 600 018
Toll-Free No: 18004251333
Tel No: +91-44-24336643
Fax No: +91-44-24337381
E-Mail: [email protected]
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to “How to apply online for No Graduate Certificate in Tamil Nadu & check status” You can bookmark this web page to visit here again.