How to apply online for Income certificate in Tamil Nadu & check status: – The income certificate is one of the legal documents it proofs total income of a person from all sources. Income Certificates are approved and issued by state government. Income certificate is often one of the application requirements to be a beneficiary of various civic welfare schemes. Income certificate is also required for admission, claiming scholarship, and with the help of income certificate, one can avail many benefits from government and others. The income certificate plays an important role in our life to avail many facilities that’s why the government of Tamil Nadu State established different concerned authorities for issuing income certificate. For more government of Tamil Nadu also offer online portal service so that candidates can easily complete this essential task.
Eligibility criteria for applying Income certificate in Tamil Nadu
A person must be employed and in a real necessity of income certificate.
- Attested copies of Residence proof (ration card / passport / bank passbook)
- Age proof (birth certificate / school certificate)
- Income details (salary slip / affidavit from notary / Monthly Salary Certificate)
Procedures for Applying online for Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu
Eligible candidates who want to apply for income certificate in Tamil Nadu must follow the provided tutorial steps. Sharply read and precede each step.
- Visit the official portal of Government of Tamil Nadu which is http://www.tn.gov.in/
- In section of Forms click on “Income certificate Link”
- And download the application form.
- After that clearly fill the application form details such as Name of the Applicant, Father/Husband’s Name, Sex (M/F), Residential Address, Purpose for which the certificate is required, Ration Card No., Date of application, and Signature of applicants.
- Applicants also have to attach the copy of the card in an attested mode with the passport size photos.
- Make sure that the information you provide is absolutely correct.
- After all that go to the nearest tehsil / taluka office and submit the application form and get a date to come and pick your certificate.
Fees and Validity
- Applicants need to submit Rs 15 /- Per Certificate
- Income certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
You can directly download application form from this link
NOTE: – This webpage is totally dedicated to the “How to apply online for Income certificate in Tamil Nadu & check status” you can bookmark this webpage to get more information and visit here again.