How to apply online for Encumbrance Certificate in Tamil Nadu and check status: Through this article, we inform you now you can apply for Encumbrance Certificate through the online process don’t need to go anywhere. Online application form is available on the official site of Tamil Nadu registration department which is http://www.tnreginet.net/. You can check your status also from there. Before apply applier needs to know details about so they could not create any mistakes during fill the online application form.
From here we are introducing you some steps which are helping you to submit the online application form successfully. For applying visit, the official site of Tamil Nadu registration department then select the Encumbrance Certificate in the apply online menu. After that, complete the online application form where you need to provide some necessary details about you. Further steps in details available in given below you can follow its.
Official site of Tamil Nadu registration department
How to apply
- Visit the official site of Tamil Nadu registration department
- Then click on apply online and select the Encumbrance Certificate.
- After that online application form will be open on the next page.
- Then fill the form accordingly (Name of the Applicant, Email Address, Phone Number, Complete Address, Remarks, property details etc).
- Then click ‘submit the application’ tab.
- If you want to reset the application form then click on ‘reset the application’ tab
- For check the status, again click on the ‘apply online’ tab.
- Then the page will be open for checking the status where you need to provide the application number.
- After that, you are able to know the status.
Note: This is web page is dedicated to Features of How to apply online for Encumbrance Certificate in Tamil Nadu and check status. Visitors can bookmarks this page for more information and the latest news on this news.