How to apply online for driving license in Tamil Nadu: Transport Department of Tamil Nadu is also providing offering e-service facility for their all citizen of Tamil Nadu. Candidates can apply online, check information about their vehicle through online mode. The user can also check other details like Vehicle tax, contact details etc. for more information you can check given below details related to this.
Eligibility Criteria for Learning License
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years for the motor cycle with gear & light weight Vehicle.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 20 years for Transport Vehicle.
- Candidates should appear in person for fresh L.L.R
- Any Address proof (Ration card/Electricity bill/LIC Policy/Passport/Telephone bill/Pay Slip issued by Govt Office/House tax slip/school certificate/Affidavit given by registration)
- Age Proof (Birth certificate/School certificate/passport/LIC Policy)
- 4 Passport size photo.
How to apply
- Click on given link http://tnsta.gov.in/transport/transportEngMain.do
- Then click on e-services
- Then click on learner licence form
- Then click on online Driving licence Application form
- Then Application form will be open on your webpage
- Fill all required field such as the name of the applicant, permanent address.
- Then click on submit button.
Candidates have to visit RTO office with application form appointment receipt with all documents as mention in above list on the selected date and timing
Note:-This webpage is dedicated to How to book appointment for Driving license in Tamil Nadu so, you can bookmark the page and visit here again to get the latest information on How to book appointment for Driving license in Tamil Nadu: