How to apply online for Domicile Certificate in Tamil Nadu & Check status: – Domicile certificate is one of the important document to proof or ensure that the person bearing the certificate is a resident of the District / State by which the Certificate is being issued. This certificate helps residence to avail Quotas in educational institutions and also in the Government Service. Governments of Tamil Nadu offer an online portal service which helps residence of Tamil Nadu to obtain their Domicile certificate through online mode. To obtain Domicile certificate make sure you that you have all asking details and sharply read these article to collect information on obtaining Domicile certificate.
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Government – Revenue Department
Type of Facility: Domicile Certificate
Category: Government to Citizen
To apply for Tamil Nadu Domicile certificate first, check the eligibility criteria of it. Here we are providing some important eligibility which must need if you want to apply for Domicile certificate.
- One can apply for Domicile certificate whose parents/ guardian are the permanent resident or living for more than 6 years in Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant needs to carry their residence proof documents.
- That woman who does not originally belong to Tamil Nadu, but married to a Tamil residence is eligible to apply for Tamil Domicile certificate.
Procedure to apply for Domicile Certificate in Tamil Nadu
Download the application form directly by using this link
Then enter the following details along with documents as describe below:-
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Sex (Male/Female)
- Residential Address
- Ration Card No. (Copy to be enclosed)
- School Leaving Certificate (Copy to be enclosed)
- Details of immovable property of the parents in Tamil Nadu with necessary documents
- Date of application
- Signature of the Applicant
- After filling the application form check all the details and make sure the details you provide is correct.
- At last, submit the application form to the Sub-divisional Magistrate or Tehsildar office or revenue department or district collector’s office.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to apply online for Domicile Certificate in Tamil Nadu & Check status” Visit here again to get more information and details about the procedure.