How to apply online& Check Status for GPF in Tamil Nadu: As we all know that new Technology comes day by day around us. Technology also entered in the sphere of government. Now there is good news for the government employee of Tamil Nadu that they all can check online status of GPS (General Provident Fund) through the Internet and their phone easily. General Provident Fund (GPF) was started in 1993 for AIS (All India Service) officer but in 2000 it is also applicable for High Court Judges and from 1991 it was started for Tamil Nadu State Govt. The accountant general is conducting by the state government for handle personnel in govt department such as check GPF status/Pension status etc. it covers all GPF in respect of AIS officer, High Court judge and all state Government officers or staff of Tamil Nadu. The government of Tamil Nadu facilitates online to check the status of GPF (General Provident Fund) provided by the office of principal Accountant General. Candidates have to login their account by providing fix number, DOB etc. Candidate can also access the pension status and service offered by the subscriber.
The Customer of GPF can get following information via the Internet
- Details of Time to Time Deposited
- Lost Information
- Download Pdf
How to Check Tamil Nadu (TN) General Provident Fund Information Online
- Visit given website www.agae.tn.nic.in or http://www.agae.tn.nic.in/onlinegpf/
- Then a webpage will open with “Office of Accountant General (A&E) Tamil Nadu”
- Then you have to enter all required details such as GPF No, suffix, Date of birth etc.
- Then choose the option for GPF/Pension Status.
- Then you have to enter all details like applicant number etc.
- After filling all field you need to click on “submit button”
- You will get all information.
Note:-This webpage is dedicated to How to apply online& Check Status for GPF in Tamil Nadu so, you can bookmark the page and visit here again to get the latest information of How to apply online& Check Status for GPF in Tamil Nadu.