How to apply for SC/ST Certificate in Tamil Nadu and check status: – Basically the idea of issuing permanent Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu was introduced in the year 1988. This certificate is valid for securing admission in all Educational institutes and in another professional institute. There are one more benefits of this certificate that it is also valid for securing jobs or employment. Cast certificate in Tamil Nadu issued by the revenue department of Tamil Nadu state. These certificates can give only to that person who belongs to SC/ST and OBC. It is such an essential document which can help you in many fields by securing you opportunities. So if you are eligible you must apply for that to grab all the facility such as for students it helps to grab the scholarship, help for fees concession and for taking admission, or if you are a job finder it can also provide you reservation jobs in private or government sectors.
- People can apply for SC/ST certificate if he / she belong to SC or ST caste.
- At the time of application, one must carry some caste proof.
- Full name of the Applicant
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Sex (Male/Female)
- Complete Residential Address
- Ration Card No (Copy to be enclosed)
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (Copy to be enclosed)
- Details of School Certificates of Parents
- Details of Community Certificate of Parents
- Date of application
Procedure to apply for SC/ST Certificate in Tamil Nadu
The application form for SC/ST certificate is provided by the Tamil Nadu government to their citizens. So in case you want to apply for SC/ST certificate you can check the following details and precede the process:-
- Visit the official portal of which is http://escholarship.tn.gov.in/
- The click on “Certificate Services” tabs and selects Community Certificate Link.
- Download the application form and duly file it with accurate and correct information which mentioned.
- At last, submit an application form to the Tahsildars office with or without the recommendation of the Revenue Inspectors/Village Administrative Officers.
- The Tahsildar will fix a time when the certificate shall be issued either by him or by the Deputy Tahsildar.
- Ration card
- School leaving certificate or transfer certificate
- Community certificates of parents or school certificates of parents
Download full application form by using this link directly: – http://cms.tn.gov.in/sites/default/files/forms/cert-community_0_0.pdf
Contact Details and Location of Office
No.3, Raja Muthaiah Salai (Old FortTondiarpet Taluk office),. Purasaiwalkam, Chennai-600 003. (Near Nehru Indoor Stadium)
Corporation Community Centre, Door No. 473, Thiruvoittyur High Road, (Nearby to Appolo Hospital) Opp. to Cholrea Hospital), Tondiarpet, Chennai-600 081
No.3, Perambur High Road,Near Perambur Railway Station, Perambur, Chennai-600 011.
Telephone No.: 25375131
No.88, Mayor Ramanathan Salai, Chetpet, Chennai-600 034 (NearPalimer Hotel)
Telephone No.: 28361890
No.25, United India Colony first main Road, Ayanavaram, Chennai- 600 023 (Near AyanavaramMarket)
Telephone No.: 26741726
No.4, West Mada Street,Koyambedu, Aminjikarai,Chennai -600 107 (Near Kurungaleeswarar Temple)
Telephone No.: 24791727
No.113, V.V.Koil Street,Institute of Road Transport Training center complex,.Tharamani 100 feet Road,Chennai -600 113.
Telephone No.: 22541727
No.28, PasumponMuthuramalingam Salai, RajaAnnamalaipuram, Chennai-600 028 (Near Greenways Railway Station)
Telephone No.: 24331292
No.370, Corporation Zone Office, Anna Salai, Richards Park Saidapet, Chennai-15 (Opp. to Panagal Building)
Telephone No.: 24331727
New No.1, Old No.2, Bharathidasan Salai, K.K.Nagar, Chennai-600 078 (Near R.T.O. office)
Telephone No.: 24891464
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to apply for SC/ST Certificate in Tamil Nadu and check status” you can bookmark this web page to get more information and visit here again.