How to apply for Moovalar Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme & Check status: – Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme has executive by the Tamil Government, under Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department to improve the education status of poor girls. This scheme also helps many families who are not that much able to carried out the expenses of their daughter’s marriage. Theses scheme usually for the help of deprived parents. There are some terms and condition along with this scheme which is added for better that the financial help only offered by those girls who have completed class 10th, +2 Diploma or Degree.
About Moovalar Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Name of the Scheme: – Moovalar Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Organizing Authority: – Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department of Tamil Nadu Government
- The objective of Scheme: – Provide financial help deprived parents in getting their daughter married and to promote and improve education status of penniless girls.
Assistance provided under Moovalar Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme
- The bride who passed 10th class will get Rs.20, 000/- (by Cheque/ Demand Draft)
- The bride who is Diploma or Degree holder will get Rs. 50,000 (by Cheque/ Demand Draft)
Eligibility Criteria to avail the benefits
There are some eligibility criteria set by concern authority which is must required if you want to apply or avail the benefits of Moovalar Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme and the eligibility criteria is:-
- Educational Qualification: – The bride should have studied up to 10th Std. and for Scheduled Tribe, the bride should have studied 5th standard.
- Income limit: – Not in excess than Rs.12, 000/- per annum
- Age limit: – Bride should have completed 18 years of age before the marriage
- Time limit for sending Application: – 45 days before the date of Marriage. Nevertheless, the application form can be accepted before one day to marriage also.
- Other criteria: – Only one girl from a family is eligible to avail this facility.
Officer to be contacted to avail the beneficial facility offered by Tamil Nadu Government
- Commissioner (for Chennai, Madurai, Trichy, Salem,Coimbatore,Tirunelveli, Erode & Tiruppur Corporations)
- Municipal Commissioner (for Municipalities)
- Panchayat Union Commissioner (for rural areas)
- District Social Welfare Officers
- Extension Officers (Social Welfare) Rural Welfare Officers (Women)
Believable time limit for processing applications
- After the application form submission, it will take 15 days.
For more details and if you have some kind of Grievances contact below
- District level – District Collector or District Social Welfare Officer
- State level – Director of Social Welfare, Chennai-5 Phone No. 28545728
Certificate must be enclosed with Application forms are:-
- Copy of Class 10th Marksheet or Degree/Diploma
- Copy of Transfer Certificate
- Copy of Community Certificate
- Copy of Income Certificate
- Copy of Ration Card Photo Copy
- Marriage invitation
- Passport size Photo of the applicant and parents
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to “How to apply for Moovalar Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance Scheme & Check status” Bookmark this web page for the use of future.